Monday, September 10, 2012

It's beginning to feel a lot like FALL :)

I feel like I don't know how to start this blog! It has been so long since I have actually wrote anything. I don't really have a reason, stuff has been happening I just haven't been documenting anything! I use to get sooo annoyed with blogs that didn't update, but here I am becoming one of them. Hopefully this fall weather will get me in blogging gear! After all, in October this little ol' blog will be two years old! I thought I would catch you up on what has been going on in my life :)

*April- Found out I was pregnant! What a surprise!
*May- Felt blahhh constantly and had the longest last month of school EVER! Also, got to see Baby Thompson for the first time!
*June- Mission trip to NYC! That was a tough trip, but God blessed me by taking away all my baby blahs! Since that trip I have felt like my normal self, just gaining weight. (TOO much weight if you ask me!)
*July- Tough month. My grandma who I was very close to passed away. It was my family's first experience with a loss so close and it was very hard. Still is hard.
*August- Ryan and I took a last minute mini vacation to Destin, FL. We had a great trip and the perfect end to not so great summer. Another high note- We got to see the baby again! It was so neat to see him/her moving all over the screen and actually looking like a baby not just a blob!

Here we are in September...
We have a roomie! One of our students from our college ministry moved in with us for the Fall semester! It's been somewhat strange having a roomie. Mainly just in the sense of having someone else in the house, but it really has been overall easy and good :)

I got a brand new car! We bought a mom mobile, a Toyota Highlander, and I lovvvvve it! It took a few days to get use to the end of my car days, but now I couldn't imagine not having it!

We have been working on the baby's nursery and it has been so fun! I just love walking past his/her room and imagining a bouncing baby in there! It seems so crazy. I can't wait for little Adelyn or Jude to get here :)

So that's the summer wrap up! Maybe a phone dump to *show* this update will follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment