Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fifty Seven

 
Adoption Update:
We are currently at number 57 on the unofficial wait list. Slow is the name of this game, but I would be lying if I said I was ready to be at the top! We are still adjusting to life around here with a new baby.
 
We are rounding out the first year of waiting. What a year it turned out to be! In March we will be DTE for a year. That means we have some documents that are starting to expire and we need to update them. First on that list would be our Biometrics (AKA Fingerprints). We have to do lots of awesome paperwork to get a new appointment and get them redone. I have heard before that paperwork is no fun the second time around and now I understand. It was giddy and exciting a year ago, now...not so much. Oh well! It's what has to be done to get us to our Isaiah!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment