Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baby Names


Yahh! It is a post like this that makes me sooo excited!  I have been thinking and talking baby names since I was a little girl! I have gone through TONS of baby names that I just knew my baby would have. Let's take a trip down memory lane....

Girls
Summer
Sailor
Savannah
Samantha and Emily (only use either of those names IF they were twins)
Stacey
Valerie
Austin

Boys
Matthew
Tyson
Cannon
Van (I was obsessed with Reba!, Ryan prayed this one wouldn't stick!)

Now for some reason or another, none of those names are currently made the cut for our sweet baby boy.  We have decided on our baby's name, but I feel like if I announce it via blog it will become monogram official. I am not quite ready for that permanent commitment just yet. I honestly don't forsee us changing his name though so...here is a hint....it is a biblical name....and it starts with an I.

Since Ryan and I are pretty sure this is our baby's name, I have been obsessing with sibling names! We have a whole list of new names for our future babies that I am not quite ready to share. But, since our baby's name is new to the mix, I am having to rethink about what names go good with his name! It is fun and exciting and I found the perfect sister name. However, I am pretty sure Ryan has already crossed off this name a time or two though...Maybe it will grow on him! It goes really good with baby I's name!

Man how about a post full of suspense! Haha. If you really want to know our baby's probably name then just message me! It isn't really a secret to my friends!

 I plan to do a post soon explaining the "paper chase"! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment