Thursday, September 8, 2011

Paper Pregnant

Man oh man! We are getting so much done with our homestudy paper work!! I plan on knocking out everything that needs to be scanned tonight and finishing up our homestudy questionnaire. This 5 page billion question questionnaire really intimitated me, but alas I am almost finished!! Yippeee!! I was dreading starting it until one of my friends mentioned how fun it sounded. Her perspective really helped me get excited about answering personal questions about my childhood, family, marriage, and transracial family opinions!! Thanks Kristen :)  The past few days I felt overwhelmed about all we had left to do because I want to get it done ASAP. I asked for prayer from our women's bible study and you wouldn't believe how relaxed I feel tonight!  I am just so excited about becoming a mommy to a sweet little Ethiopian!! I saw a blog last night of an orphanage in Rwanda and they people are just beautiful. I am know Rwanda and Ethiopia aren't the same country, but it sure did make me bubble with excitement!! Check out the Rwanda orphanage at Pure and Lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment