Monday, October 31, 2011

Training and Books

Not much to update! Things have slowed down and we are at our first of many waiting periods. We are waiting for our homestudy interviews! We have two scheduled and I guess the last ones will happen after those are complete! We have finished a little over half of our online Hague Training. I have almost finished my third adoption book!

Update on Seminary:
When we started *this* journey back in July we had no idea what we were getting into! We both went to his advisement in Houston and asked his advisor if he should take six or nine hours. I was all game for him taking nine hours because taking six is a slooooow rate to get finished. His advisor was very ambivalent about it and didn't really give us an answer.  Ryan ultimately decided to start slow with six hours. That has turned out to be one of the best decisions! The amount of reading involved in these classes is intense. Ryan is constantly having work to do. I feel bad for him because he is working a full time job, leading the Cellar, school, and being a husband to me :) He has a lot on his plate, but still has a happy face :)  I can only imagine how awesome of a Pastor he will be one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment