Thursday, February 9, 2012

FEELing the Light!!

Today I was checking our bank account and I immediately noticed it was quite a bit lower than normal. Instantly I got excited (your normal reaction right...??)!The USCIS people have cashed our two checks for our I600A application and fingerprints!! This is big news because if you remember in this downer post, I received both checks back already because I forgot a signature!! Anyway I have all kinds of super hopeful and ambitious deadlines running through my brain. I won't share because I don't want to be publicly disappointed if we don't make *my* timeline. We all know that this WHOLE PROCESS is without a doubt in God's timing. I am feeling the light today. The light at the end of this tunnel of paperwork! Yahh!! Also, we sent off our papers to have certified and they are in town! I say "in town" because I missed the delivery, so we have to go pick them up. Do y'all get what this means??? This means after this fingerprint appointment and we get our last form back we can turn in our DOSSIER!!! I am just a little excited :) I told y'all I'm feeling the light!!! I know its normally seeing the light, but I feel it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment