Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ugh.

As I was checking the mail box today, my heart started pounding...There was a big envelope, it had my name on it, it was our I600A!! Woohoo. Did it really come this fast? Is this really it? We could be DTE very soon!! I ran into the kitchen freaking out, only to quickly see that my checks were not cashed, but stapled on the papers. Confusion quickly turned into disappointment. I missed a part of the application. Yep. Me, being a teacher, forgot to get a signature I needed from Ryan. HOWWWW did I do this?!!?! UGH. When we resend it, they gave us a paper to return with it so it will get "special attention". I assumed at first that this would be "quick" attention, but I just realized I guess it could mean, stash at the bottom since they didn't do it right the first time. UGHHHH. Seriously every time I think about it I was to scream. How did I mess this up!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment