Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Eye...

We had a fantastic Easter weekend. It was seriously one of the best! We had Secret Church (obviously lol) on Friday. Ryan and I got to spend alllll day together Saturday, and then we ended the night with dinner with my family. It had been awhile since we were all together! Then Sunday we went to church and then had lunch with Ryan's family. The beautiful weather all weekend was the cherry on top!




Yesterday was apparently National Siblings Day...

My Oldest Little Brother, Patrick. My hubz <3. Yours Truly. My baby brother, Jack. 




B.I.L's GF, Mandy. Brother-In-Law, Michael. Me. Hubz!



It's been awhile since I had an adoption update. Or at least I feel like it has. Today we got to move up one spot on the wait list! WooHoo!! #82!! I was a little more excited than I expected to be!

That is all that is new on the adoption front. Not much just waiting!

I was telling my bestie last night on our way home from our monthly bunco party, that I feel like we are in the eye of a tornado. Everything is very calm and quiet, but I feel the wind stirring around me. I feel like we are about to be sucked out of the calm and thrown into the storm. However, I think this is going to be a GOOD storm. Stay tuned for future developments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment