Monday, May 13, 2013

MOPS.



I have officially become the newest Steering Team Member of our local MOPS group. If you have a MOPS group near you, I highly suggest joining! (Mothers of Preschoolers...aka pregnancy-5th grade kids!) I am VERY new to the group, but I can already see so many benefits attached to the group. Being surrounded by a group of stay at home moms is the best part. I love that I can come in frazzled and late and they all understand. I can have a crying baby and need to nurse and they all understand. It is just nice to around like minded mommas! PLUS the crafts are super cute. I have actually only been to meetings that had crafts, but I am sure the speakers are equally as amazing. Anyway, like I said I am a Steering team member and I will be organizing the Moppets. Basically making sure we have enough volunteers to watch the kids, so moms can participate and their babies are being loved on! I know this is a big job with big responsibilities, but I can't be scared away because of the responsibilities. I know God has placed this in my heart to accomplish! He has given me the preschool background, the leadership background, and friendship with other Steering team members in my life! I know He will provide for me and I will be able to do this :) I'm excited to use my ability to stay home to advance His kingdom through this position!

Check out MOPS....http://www.mops.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment