Thursday, May 9, 2013

Seasons.


* images from pinterest
 
Seasons is a word that has been resonating with me so much lately. I think it is because this season I am in is so new.
  • New mom
  • Stay at home mom
  • Housewife
This season has actually been one of the hardest times of my life. It is a weird feeling not working anymore or having any obligations outside of my house. I have been struggling to find my identity in Christ and not in what I "do" or don't "do". However, as hard as it has been, it has also been showered with amazing moments.

 I want to embrace this season. I want to love on as many people as I can, I want to cherish the time I have with my baby being a baby. I want to embrace the little things and be satisfied with who I am. I want to make sure I am living my life and not just wasting away the days.

I was motivated today to start back on the blog train. I want to start sharing how I am going to make the most of this season of being out of the 'corporate world'. I want to share my adventures in living life missionally for Christ. I want to share so that maybe someone else will be motivated to live a life worth living!!

No comments:

Post a Comment