Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dare me??

Today something so cool happened! I had to roll down my windows, blare my radio, and sing my lungs out.
I heard a little radio promo about Switchfoot, and I started thinking about MFuge that I went to a couple of summers ago. At the summer camp the theme was "Dare to Move" and the theme song was obviously Switchfoot's Dare You To Move! I looooooove this song, and have since it was on the Walk To Remember soundtrack in 8th grade! (I didn't catch the religious message back then). ANYWAY, I thought I really want to go home and listen to that song, I kid you not the next song that played was Switchfoot, Dare You To Move!! I was sooo excited. Especially because during the promo I was thinking about how that song's message is just the "dare" I need right now.

These lyrics explains my life to the T!
"The tension is here
Between who you are and who you could be
Between how it is and how it should be"

Check out the music video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment