Monday, October 18, 2010

This is bananas.

God is so big. I was just literally dancing down the hall with excitement in seeing what he is revealing to me. I can hardly contain my excitement. When I am not just utterly excited, I am utterly terrified. It is a very thin line that I can cross within mere seconds. Ryan and I have had a whirlwind of a weekend. Everything started on Thursday. We have been felt to do seriously like 3 different life callings. LOL. It is bizarre. The main and most important thing they all three have in common is International and helping God's less fortunate people. People that do not have clean water to drink. Could you imagine not having clean water??? I mean jsut today I threw away like 5 water bottles, NOT even empty!!! We are so wasteful, and there are people who don't have an ounce of clean water??? How can we sit and be okay with that??  I am not fully ready to explain exactly what Ryan and I are praying about doing, but it is as we keep saying. Crazy. Are we really crazy? Compared to lots of our family and friends- absolutely.

Here is what I am feeling like leaving you with today.
"If you say, "Behold, we didn't know this;" doesn't he who weighs the hearts consider it? He who keeps your soul, doesn't he know it? Shall he not render to every man according to his work?" Proverbs 24:12 World English Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment