Saturday, January 15, 2011

all about arin...

This blog should be titled all things Arin wants, but I wanted to go with the alliteration of "all about Arin".

Here are the things I want in my life RIGHT now: (no particular order)

To internationally adopt a baby
Foster an American baby
To have a baby the old fashion way
Open a place/shelter for homeless women and expectant mothers.
Have enough money to not worry about money
Be free of headaches- forever.
Not be nervous about this Nicaragua trip
Have the ability to discern from things I want and things God wants
See a difference in my body after working out these past two weeks
Figure out the priority of these things.

That is pretty much it. Could the list get any longer or harder???

Blah. My brain hurts from thinking about all this stuff. I would really appreciate a message from God that says "Aaaarrinnnn....doooo thiiisss....___________...." Thanks God! That would be spectacular!
However, I do not for see that happening, so maybe I should just pray, pray, pray.

Well Happy Saturday! Check out this super cute family I came across today...WinterInEthiopia... How cute is their little boy!?

1 comment:

  1. I was cracking up while reading your list, but I can also totally identify. Been there. AM still there partially. If you could figure all the other stuff out then maybe the headaches would go away. lol Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete