Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hiatus...

I believe this might be the longest I have gone without a blog since I started a couple months ago! Unfortunately it was a combination of being super busy and not having much to write about. I still don't have any mind blowing topics (not that any ever are), so I will just fill in with that I have been busy doing!
 I started trying to read the bible in 90 days. I am doing okay, but hit the hard stuff pretty fast. What I mean by hard is like chapters and chapters of how to build a tabernacle, what priests should wear, animals that are unclean, yada yada yada. I know I will shortly be on the family lines which should be even morrrrre exciting :)  I have started taking classes at the gym. Yahhhh, I love them, and I hope, hope, hope I can keep going!! We painted our college class two nights last week. It looks great! It makes me just want to go sit in there.

Two weeks into my new years resolution and a Monday and a Tuesday with out TV down!

Nicaragua is coming up soon and I am semi starting to panic and get really excited all at the same time!
I saw this verse on Francis Chan's blog and thought it was perfect... So I will end with this...(Hopefully a better blog soon!)
“You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you,
because he trusts in you.  Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.”  Isaiah 26:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment