Thursday, May 10, 2012

Brother's Friend-My Friend- Your Friend!

My brothers friend is taking a trip to AFRICA!! She is partnering with YoungLife and going to spread the g00d news!!! I am so excited for her to be doing this! They are selling super cute t-shirts for $20. Let me know if you would like to help her spre@d the news that our S@v!0r has died for our s!ns, and rose from the grave to give us etern@l l!fe with H*m!!!


Here is what she wrote about the trip...

"So, this June I get the super awesome chance to go to Tanzania with about 10 other Younglife leaders from Austin. We are going to do Work Crew at a Younglife camp on Zanzibar Island. We get to help with the camp and teach the kids of Tanzania about Je...sus!

To help raise money, we are selling t-shirts for only 20 dollars.

YALL A SWEET AFRICA T-SHIRT FOR ONLY 20 DOLLARS OMG."

No comments:

Post a Comment