Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4x4=16

Yesterday was our four month DTE date! Today, I am 16 weeks pregnant!

Last night as I was going to bed, I was thinking about what having children does to Ryan and I. I was thinking about what a real unbreakable connection we will have for the rest of our lives. I mean I know that marriage gives you that, but I feel like with children it secures the bond. I felt this strong like excitement and peace about the connection. There is (obviously) noone else I would rather take this journey with. Ryan is just the best and I can't believe how lucky I am.

I wish they would do a 25 & Pregnant, or even a Married & Expecting season on MTV to show those girls what life CAN be like if you wait to have kids. I mean there would still be some drama, hormones are all over the place, but the underlying message of the show would be love.


\
We moved A LOT the last month! Praise God!!


This was about 2 weeks ago...Around Week 14

No comments:

Post a Comment