Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Adoption Update

 
I've given lots of pregnancy updates lately, but not so many adoption updates. Honestly, this is because there hasn't been much to update. I checked all the referral summaries last night and there has only been FOUR referrals for children UNDER FOUR since August. I had noticed things seemed slow on the referral side through the message board, but I didn't realize it was that slow. My heart hurts for the children that are ready to be part of families, but are stuck behind the legal tape. I am, however, glad that our agency does everything necessary to ensure ethically correct adoptions.  My prayer is that the governments will start moving at a miraculous speed and help bring these babies home! I also hurt for the families that are about to spend another holiday season without haivng or seeing their precious childrens faces. It will be a rough one for them I am sure, but they will hold fast to the promises of God and remember that He is good and has good plans for their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment