Friday, November 30, 2012

December 1st!

Flashback to get you in the Christmas Spirit!
 


 
Tomorrow is December 1st! I am oh-so-excited about this! Tomorrow we will be due with Baby Thompson in exactly ONE month!!! I can't imagine actually growing any bigger with this baby, but who knows?! It is also the first day of my favorite month of the year!! I love Christmas time and the joyful holiday season!
 
One of the main reasons for this post is to update y'all on the adoption. After ZERO movement the past few months there was a flood of referrals this week! I think atleast 5 infant/toddler/young child referrals were given! It moved us up to 62!! It was really just exciting to see some action finally.
 
 
Well, Happy December! May your days be merry and bright!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment