Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful Novembers!

Lots of people participate in Thankful November. Meaning, each day they list things they are thankful for in their lives. I think its great and love to see such appreciation! Last year during this time was one of my favorite times on my blog. Everyday leading up to Thanksgiving I highlighted a way you could SPREAD around what you are thankful for! I don't feel the need or want to do it again this year, but I do want to encourage everyone to continue sharing their wealth. So, I am just going to list the posts from last year and you can mosey on over to whatever pulls your heart!

Thankful for WATER....Help provide water...
Thankful for my BED....Help provide beds....
Thankful for FOOD...Help provide rice bowls...
Thankful for SHOES...Help provide shoes...
Thankful for FRIENDS...Help women style their friends and provide a sustainable income...
Thankful for MISSION TRIPS...Help spread the love of God...
Thankful for my COMPUTER....Help provide computers...
Thankful for PICTURES...Help provide portraits...
Thankful for JESUS CHRIST...Help spread His name...
Thankful for ADOPTION...Help bring an orphan home...
Thankful for GOOD HEALTH...Help provide good medical care...

No comments:

Post a Comment