Wednesday, November 3, 2010

25,24,23...

I saw this on Facebook today and thought it was a great idea!

"Several people on facebook have been participating in the "25 days of gratitude" in order to recognize blessings leading up to the celebration of Thanksgiving."


Day 25- My family. I absolutely love the few people I can be completely comfortable all the time around. Sometimes it is such a relief to be around people that know you, love you, and can just be around you without stressing about stuff to talk about.


Day 24- Funny Tv Shows. So nice to have a break from reality and laugh!! *Modern Family, The Middle, Reba...just to name a few!*


Day 23- My wonderful husband. Cheesy as it sounds I really appreciate all he does for me. He does, and does, and does, and doesn't hardly ever complain! I love it. He spoils me. :)



That is me catching up...I hope to get some more in depth and insightful blogs, but hubs is already in bed and I am ready to catch some zzzzzzzzzzz's!



No comments:

Post a Comment