Sunday, November 14, 2010

Waiting and Wanting

Literally I could explode right this very second. I want and want and want so much to be a part of adoption in some way it is almost unbearable right now. I don't want to wait. I just want to help now. Is this selfish??? I don't know, but something about this desire in my heart right now is not just a normal I want a pair of new shoes type of want. This is earth shattering wanting. Does that make sense...to me it does. I just pray God will use me some how and preferably soon. Please check out these blogs I have recently been following about their adoptions. Feel free to donate to their adoption funds, it is not cheap to help out children in need. Most of these people I have never spoken to or even know, but for some reason I frequently find myself reading their stories...

The Carlins

The Turners

The Voice of Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment