Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankgiving = Foooood!!

Today I will shop for my Thanksgiving baking extravaganza. 
Since I am not much of a cook, I have been assigned (gladly) desserts. 

 1. Apple Pie
I plan on baking the apple pie I blogged about here
I am really excited because no one except Ryan got to taste it, and it was actually pretty yummy!!
I believe I will make two of these bad boys. 
One for my family, and one to bring to Ryan's family.

 2. Cake Balls
I am going to make some pumpkin spice cake balls. 
These will be brought to Ryan's other side that doesn't get the pie.

3. Banana Pudding
My mawmaw has requested some banana pudding, so add that to the list.


Sounds like 20,000 calories, but fear not! 
My whole family is running the Turkey Trot, so calories will be burned!!
(hopefully that is all that will be burned!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment