Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last Christmas Post 2010.

This will be my last Christmas post of this season.
I am very sad that it is over, as I always am,  but I know 2011 has some great things in store for my family.

I really embraced this Christmas as the birth of Christ and family this year. (Present were a BIG plus, but didn't make or break me this year).  I really enjoyed being with my family this year more than ever. We have all such busy lives now that being all together happens less and less. The holidays really aren't complete without them no matter how we are celebrating, whether in an ER on Christmas Eve, a house that has the heat on 78 constantly, or a freezing cold living room with new floors. It is all about being together. Young and old. 

Here are some things we did together on Christmas:
Constantly listen to Christmas music
Watch old Christmas movies (White Christmas, It's A Wonderful Life)
Eating lots of Seafood and Mexican with our northern family members
 Celebrated my dad's 50 birthday
Shopping (don't forget receipts)
Candle Light Service
Family Pictures
Family Game Nights- Scatagories, Mad Gab, Game of Things
Watch the Dallas Cowboys
Play Kinnect
Baking
Install new floor
 
I hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we did! 





No comments:

Post a Comment