Sunday, December 19, 2010

Today.

Today was the day I married my best friend.

Our first year of marriage has been a mix of emotions. I learned how to live without my parents and brothers. I learned how to share a bedroom/bathroom with a boy.  I learned (learning) how to be a housewife. I learned how to be a wife.  The year was filled with ups and downs, but glad to report the majority were ups!

I definitely thank my groom for being so easy going and quick to forgive. We make a good team.

This anniversary week was a great way to reminisce over all the planning and preparations it took to get to this day last year.  I can honestly look back and smile thinking about how great and fun our wedding was.

Tomorrow begins the first day of our second year of marriage. I can't believe we are no longer newlyweds.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment