Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years!!

New Years Resolutions.
Ryan- Learn Spanish
Arin- Go ONE night a week without TV.

This seems silly, but it took me FOREVER to come up with. I wanted something that I could see being accomplished. I didn't want to do something "more" or "better", because that is subjective. So I finally came up with it, my biggest deciding factor was that I don't really want to do it. What a better reason to prove I can right?? Let me put my disclaimer in now- I honestly don't care if I do this or not, BUT it would be a great thing to strive for- so okay  if it doesn't work, who cares? I mean some people NEVER watch TV.  I considered taking out the computer one day as well, but considering my job revolves around computers I thought that would be dead before it started.

Motivation: Hopefully this resolution will lead to all things positive. Some examples: possibly clean a little more, exercise more, learn spanish, talk to the hubz more, read the B.i.b.l.e. more, cook more. Basically I am hoping all the "more" things I thought of originally will inadvertently happen because of THIS resolution!

So there it is, my new years resolution out for everyone to see! 
Good luck to us, and good luck to anyone else making a resolution!!
See you in 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely lovee your New Year's Resolution! I spend soo many of my nights being un-productive due to too much tv-watching... That really is a great idea. Let me know how it goes! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete