Saturday, July 16, 2011

Once was dead, but now I live...

I am now alive in a way that I had never felt alive before. Every breath has meaning, and every part of life feels so different. I can’t really explain in words how it feels except that I feel I have been made alive. Sure, I was living before, but now I am alive.

Today while I was stalking browsing the blogs I read I came across a new blog. I clicked on it because the girl's name seemed familiar. I am sure I don't know this girl (which is really weird if I stop long enough to think about that), but her story seemed very familiar to me. Probably because she had a similiar story to mine about how she pretty much grew up believe in the one true God, but just didn't really "get it". As I was reading her story I just kept thinking "I totally understand what she means!".  She posted the quote above and I don't know if she wrote it or where she got it, but that is exactly how I feel.

That is exactly how I want my closest friends and family to feel. That is why I want to people to fall in love with Jesus. He will bring their lives alive.

It reminds me of the song And Now My Lifesong Sings by Casting Crowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment