Wednesday, July 20, 2011

School's out for...

A few more weeks.

It is so funny how fast my feelings can change about teaching. Literally last week I was feeling sick about starting school again. I felt like I was not refreshed and I was terrified. I felt like I wasn't capable of teaching again. Weird I know. Then I went and visited my friend's new classroom, and BOOM! I was in teaching mode again! I am still definitely not wanting to back any sooner than I have to, but I am not dreading it. I am pretty exciting about being a sponsor again and knowing the ropes with that position this year. I have the drive and desire to be the best teacher I can possibly be. The fear is gone and has been replaced with excitement.

All that being said, I am still soaking up the summer! We are getting ready for our big Venezeula trip! It is almost time for me to allow myself to start to think about that. Yikes. I always get super nervous about going out of the country,so far I have been pretty relaxed about this one. Prayers would be greatly appreciated for peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment