Sunday, December 11, 2011

charity:water= Christmas

I have been a supporter of Charity:Water for close to a year now. I really believe it is a fantastic organization. My dream would be to see my friends and family step up and have a Project fully funded. That costs 5,000. That is A LOT, but it serves 250 people with clean water.
"charity: water projects cost an average of $5,000 to implement. So if you raise $5,000, we recognize you as a water project “sponsor.” This means that you or your campaign will be recognized at the actual water project you helped fund!"-charity:water

*YOU* can be a part of that! Together we could bring water to a community. Doesn't that just make you so excited?! It certainly does me. Unrealistic- Maybe, Probably even, but I did say my DREAM.

Realistically I would be happy with any amount. My goal right now is $250. This is hopefully achievable since my anniversary, Christmas, and my birthday are coming up...

God can do BIG things!!

So, if you're reading this and your my family or friend, head on over to my Faithful In Flats donation page: http://mycharitywater.org/faithfulinflats


If you're thinking of buying me a *gift* for one of the three events I listed above (anniversary, Christmas, or my birthday), I would seriously LOVE a donation instead!!

Yes I love to get "real" presents, but I can sacrifice opening gifts to give someone water in need. Any amount would do. Maybe you really don't want to do this, you want to actually buy something. Well let me recommend maybe just donate $5! Buy me a cheaper gift!

As I am writing this, I think it sounds really shallow assuming people are like dying to buy me gifts. However, I just want to get the word out and I don't know how else to do it.

If you don't know what charity:water is, please watch this quick video.


Once again, if you would like to donate follow this link: http://mycharitywater.org/faithfulinflats.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Makes you think about how selfish America is.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K14c4NGuhDI&feature=share

    ReplyDelete