Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dream On...

Last night I had a dream about my baby. And orphans.

 It was a really special dream because I actually saw his face. I have had a dream before of me holding a baby, but this was a different baby. This baby's name was Everett (Real Ethiopian right? lol), and he was very young and very sick. I don't actually remember if I was looking at his picture or if he was actually with me, but nonetheless I saw his face.
I am very grateful for that part of the dream.

The rest of the dream was really sad. I was at an orphanage with lots of older boys and I was like "studying" their personalities. I guess I was trying to see which one I was going to adopt. Strange. At one point we went into a room and all the beds were built in cages. It was really sad. I woke up with just a heavy heart because all the boys wanted a family so badly.

I really felt like I had been at an orphanage first hand. All day I have had a longing to be back there. I want to love on those boys and they weren't even real!! I don't know how I will handle actually seeing children in an orphanage.

So that was my dream. Funny how hard dreams can pull on your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment