Friday, December 23, 2011

Two little boys...

I have had two very special little boys weighing so heavily on my heart lately. I can't share a picture, but please pray for Kujo and Kofi. They are brothers in Ghana that desperately need to be saved.  Prayer is powerful.  Please pray this Christmas season!!

Remember Legasa, Kujo, and Kofi. My heart beats for them :) My God can save them. He can set the lonely in familys. He is the Great Physician.



Today I would like to leave you with some of my favorite highlighted bible verses...

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in PRAYER- Romans 12:12

As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received- Ephesians 4:1

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. Ephesians 6:18

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!!- Phillipians 4:4

Our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction.- 1 Thessalonians 1:5

Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Religion that God our father accepts as PURE and FAUTLESS is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress AND to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. -John 1:27

The angel said to me,"These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place"- Revelation 22:6

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.- Revelations 22:17

No comments:

Post a Comment