Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Amor.

Last night as I was going to bed I was "processing" our trip. I was thinking what is one word that could sum up my experience in Venezuela and I think it would have to be Love. I experienced love in so many ways in such a short time. The people were the best thing about my trip. They are sooo loving and caring. When I went to Nicaragua one of our team members said that the leaders were part of her family and she needed her husband to meet them because they were part of her heart. I was like hm, okay. I didn't understand what she meant, but her comment has stuck with me. I didn't know what she meant, until now. I feel like the Mogollons and the kids at Cristo Vive are a part of my heart forever. I seriously miss them. I also have a new love for Ryan and our marriage. I respect him and trust him so much. We really grew so much this week together. I can't describe this feeling, but I know we are such a better couple for it. The people at Cristo Vive also have a love for each other that I want to have for my friends and family. They love without expecting anything and give each other their all. I saw such examples of unselfishness. People are their priority. I also have a love for God like never before. I know that I can do all things in Him. I know that he has such a great plan for me. I know that He is in control and He knows best. I have such a peace knowing that He is going to lead me and I will follow Him and in the end I will be with Him.

Venezuela- Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment