Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF!!

I'm not sure how to creatively start this post so I am just going to jump in and give the details!! Yeahhh for having details to share!!!!

I mailed off our initial agency agreement paperwork on Monday. I was really bummed that we had to wait those few extra days because Ryan and I were really busy during the weekend. So I mailed it after school on Monday and saw on Wednesday that it had a confirmed delivery on the USPS website. I thought well I hope I will hear something before this week is over. I was secretly hoping for our Family Coordinator (FC) this week, but thought it was a long shot.

Then at around 5:45 yesterday (Thursday) I got an email saying they got our paperwork and we should get a FC within the next week or so. I was happy about it! I love that America World has been so great about constantly updating me!!

Work was crazy today and I thought surely I won't hear anything until next week. In case you missed it there was an earthquake and the America World offices were slightly effected by it. So anyway!! To make a long story short I got a phone call around 2:45 this afternoon from a long distance number! It was our FC!!!! Yahhhhh!!!!!

A perfect way to end a looooong week!!! I seriously cannot believe this is real and really happening!! I have been waiting a long time to write these words....

Now to start our DOSSIER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment