Thursday, January 12, 2012

Prayer

A few months ago my friends and I went to Secret Church with David Platt. It was just a really fun weekend jam packed with some awesome bible time! I mean 6 hour bible study with very few breaks and I left wanting more! I might be insane...or in crazy/love with scripture...Anyway our awesome weekend ended with a trip to an authentic Ethiopian restaurant with some friends and a couple that are adopting from Ethiopia. It was awesome. I loved being at the restaurant (maybe not the food-I'm not super adventurous) and being with the Braddy couple able to talk adoption with someone that knows the language. The Braddy's are amazing people. They have been on this journey for around 2 years I believe. I was THRILLED when I saw their "WE GOT THE CALL" post pop up in my blog feed. I have been stalking them since with just a joyous heart. Today I saw her post "Our Gracious God". I was thinking aw I wonder what awesome thing must have happened!! As I started reading I suddenly realized they had lost their referral. Lost it. And her post was so full of grace and just love for the whole situation. It was amazing. The Braddy's are a true example of Christians. Please take a minute to run over to her blog and check it out. If you don't have time to do that, please take as long as you did (if not more) reading this post and pray for their family. They have been waiting a long time and they will be phenomenal parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment