Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What's new...

It has been awhile since I have given a paperchase update. We are getting oh so close to having our home study report! It has been approved by us, and the last update I heard was it is getting sent to our social worker. I am not really sure how much more has to be done, but I know we are close! Once we get that I will quickly turn in our 1-600A application. I have been getting lots of back and forth emails about our home study getting passed along, just waiting for that email saying its time to apply!! I doubt I will make my timeline goal of my birthday (next Thursday) to submit our dossier, but I am strangely okay with that. My goal was looking more and more unrealistic as it took so long to get my homestudy papers ready. So my new *wishful thinking* goal is to have a February DTE, but I am realistically (blah) thinking March.

1 comment:

  1. Keep pressin!! Don't worry about the "when" just worry about the "how." You'll be at FedEx before you know it. And that is SUCH a good feeling!!

    ReplyDelete