Monday, January 23, 2012

Signs of progress...

This weekend was my birthday weekend and it ended with a bang! We got our Home Study Report in on Saturday!!! I was soooooooooo excited! We had been waiting a day shy of 9 weeks. Soo what next??

We were waiting for the report so we could turn in our I600A application. I mailed that off today (guaranteed to be delivered by 10:30 tomorrow!)! Yippeee! Now we wait for the US Deptartment of Security to send us our "Biometrics" appointment. Otherwise known as our fingerprinting appointment. After we have that appointment they will send us another form called an I-171H. Once we get this document we are ready to turn in our dossier!!To say I am excited would be an understatement. I am really excited to almost be waiting. As funny as that sounds!


1 comment: