Thursday, March 22, 2012

Delivered!

Our dossier has been delivered to Ethiopia. Yep. Pretty excited! Doesn’t mean anything, just good to know it made the long trip!
We are “unofficially” number 83 on the ever increasing and ever slowing wait list.
We got some bad news the day before we were DTE. Our agency increased the wait time to 18-24, just to get a referral (matched with a baby). This was definitely not expected, but it should have been. Things are just slowing down. We pray )and would love for you to pray) that things would miraculously speed up. It’s all in God’s timing.
What does that look like for our family? Well it looks like it will be a long time before we have our Ethiopian baby here. That’s about all I know. I am okay though, I know God has a plan for our lives and He will give us a baby when we are ready.
On a lighter note, I will be attending the Created 4 Care retreat this weekend! I am soooooo excited. I get to see some bloggers that I have been following for a long time, meet other adoptive mommies, worship with those mommies our Creator, and relax! What could be better??
Here are some pictures from the last few days…

001
A Pig Roast (yes they had a literally PIG) Luau.
094086077
My first time to wakeboard! I was up just long enough for a picture!!
009006
What an excellent day!!
My week has been amazing. Probably one of the best weeks I have had in a long time. I am overflowing with joy from having Jesus in my heart!! I hope you all do to and know the awesomeness I am feeling right now. Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your dossier being in ET! I know the wait just seems to get so long... trust in God's sovereignty, friend! See you this weekend at C4C (I'm coming afterall!) Rebekah from Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Each step is a step. Glad it's there!!

    ReplyDelete