Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh my soul!

My soul is so blessed this week. I am forced to be grateful and content with the present. I want to say "I can't wait for Friday" because I am anxious of our DTE date! However, if I wish away this week then I will wish away my Spring Break! So here I am. Happy with the present!

We received a pleasant early surprise yesterday in the mail. The White Flags: Passion CD was delivered early! I didn't even know we ordered it, so I was super surprised and excited! Needless to say it has been on repeat since about 3:00 yesterday.

I have started looking a little more seriously at designs for our baby's nursery. I have several themes running around. I just need to pick something and run with it! As I was looking around on Lay Baby Lay, I came across a ministry that makes my heart explode.

Mwana- "At Mwana, our vision is to make a difference for the children of Africa. A visit to the small village of Mgyawi in Malawi, Africa identified a specific need of its children—to receive shelter from the cold night. We are impassioned to help. You can too. For each Mwana blanket purchased, an additional blanket will be personally delivered to a child in need in Africa. Make a difference. Share Warmth."- Mwana Share Warmth.

They have the cutest blankets and when you buy one, you give one! Perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment