Monday, March 5, 2012

Wedding Day Cry

It is ready. Our dossier has been checked, and checked again. It is tied up and ready to be packaged and mailed. I finally feel a sense of relief. I can't believe all that waiting and preparation is over.  I kind of feel like I did after my wedding. I cried a little on the way home from our reception because I just had so many emotions all at once. I have had an amazing array of emotions today!  I am exhausted from all the stress of the paperchase. I am relieved that it is over. I am so excited to be in the next "trimester". I am giddy with anticipation of what's next. I am just so happy.

What is next? Well I looked at a few blogs and it should take about a week or so for AWAA to send off the dossier to Ethiopia. We will get an email I guess saying our officially DTE. That is the "dossier to Ethiopia". This is the day that we are known by on the wait list.

We both would really appreciate some prayers for our dossier. We need prayers that we turned in everything and that all the papers are exactly like they are suppose to be. We need prayers that the mail delivers smoothly and that nothing gets lost. We also need prayers for us. We are about to enter an incredible waiting period. I am sure this is just the beginning of my emotional days.

And lastly. Thank you so much to everyone so far! We have had such a smooth and uncomplicated paperchase. We appreciate all the encouraging words, all the sweet messages, and especially just the simple questions of how things are going. It is wonderful to know y'all are thinking and praying for us! We have a very long way to go, but it's going to be a beautiful ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment