Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dossier Received!

Dossier Received! What a much anticipated subject line in my inbox! I literally can't stop smiling! Our dossier made it safe and sound to America World in Virginia. I was told that our anticipated DTE will be next Friday! March 16th,2012. This is the date that we will determine our spot on the ever increasing wait list.
I still have a little anticipation about actually being officially DTE. I am continuing to pray that next Friday is in fact our date. I can't believe we are finished!! It is so weird to be done with the paperchase. It is all out of our hands. Ahhh!!
Here are some pictures to document this emotional/dramatic week in our adoption!!

We didn’t get to go mail it off together, but we had some fun the night before! 065067069
 
Before: Compiled Dossier, After: Tracking receipt!  
070080

Woohoo!!
073


What a wonderful day!!

1 comment: