Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chilly weather...

On wonderful chilly days like this I absolutely looooooove to eat a warm bowl of chili! So today I am thankful that I have the option of not only eating chili and rice, but I can GO buy some chili and have it made for me!!

My organization of the day is going to be Rice Bowls.
The idea is to fill up a rice bowl full of pocket change and one bowl will help feed less fortunate kids!

How much money will fit in a bowl?
A full bowl can hold about $30.
How many children do you feed?
Over 1500 amazing kids! That’s over 1.5 Million Meals a year.
How many orphanages do you partner with?
We currently work with 52 orphanage partners.
Do you send actual food?
No. We provide their food budget so they can buy fresh food locally and support their community.

"New Life" children's home (feeding orphaned children) says thank you to Rice Bowls. from Rice Bowls on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment