Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cyber Mondayyyy!

 

Last year I started shopping with a purpose for Christmas. I did pretty good, but this year I am sure I can do better.

Here is a list of organizations I recommended last year.

Leslie Allison Designs*

St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital

Global Good Partners

MD Anderson Cancer Center

FEED*

fashion ABLE

Jedidiah

Invisible Children

 

The *ONLY* downfall to shopping with a purpose is almost everything has to be bought online. I really love to actually go shopping for Christmas presents, but I guess I will just make do!

Now here is the cool thing. Cyber Monday is going to offer LOTS of goodies I am sure. So you might want to check out these sites this weekend and go ahead and pick out what your going to buy. You never know when you might score some free shipping!!! I have already found one of the sites that is offer 15% off and free shipping on Monday!

I will try to list more sites available before Monday…

 

Disclaimer: I haven’t actually bought from all of these sites, but they all have super cute stuff! I don’t know if they will offer any deals on Cyber Monday, but they might! If the links don’t work for some reason, just google the name and the website will surely come up!

*I have actually bought something from this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment