Friday, November 4, 2011

Shoes...




As I was packing for our super fun, short road trip I was searching frantically for my shoes! I made sure to pack brown and black flats, and brown and black boots. Who knows what my outfits will call for! So today I am super thankful that I have a closet, and side room full of shoes.

My organization today is......TOMS! Who doesn't love or own a pair of Toms?? If you don't you definitely should!!

The idea is simple. With every pair you purchase, Toms will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.

You better believe Baby Isaiah will be having a pair of these....

*pic from here

1 comment:

  1. When I found out TOMS made baby shoes a few months ago, I about flipped out. Waiting til Q's 1 year or close to it, to buy some!

    ReplyDelete