Sunday, November 20, 2011

We. Are.

FINISHED.

We had our LAST Home Study tonight! Ahhhh. I am sooo relieved. This last week all I have been thinking about is cleaning the house, getting it ready, and actually being interviewed!!! I am so glad it is over, and it was very painless! The house inspection part was way better than I anticipated. The interview was harder than the first one, but overall I think it went okay!

We have a few forms we need to get notarized, finish making our Family Photo Page for our Dossier, get two passport sized pictures taken, and we are donnnnnne. With our part of the process. That is just so exciting.

God really pulled through on some of my big prayer requests about this visit, and I am so grateful! (One being Jovie's behavior. She stayed outside and was good!)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your blog. Thought you might like this blog - The Platts just adopted their second.

    http://bhglobalblog.org/2011/11/21/we-have-a-daughter/

    ReplyDelete