Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Noonday collection

Today I am super thankful for my friends. I love having such different groups of friends that all help me be a better person in different ways. I am so fortunate to have great girls to call on!

My organization today is noonday collection.

What is Noonday?
”The Noonday Collection offers fashion forward accessories for you and your home handcrafted by artisans from around the world that receive a living wage for their work. Every item is handcrafted in style, with love, and creates a pathway out of poverty for these artisans. Proceeds also help place orphans in forever families.”Noonday Facebook Page

How did Noonday start??
"After visiting Uganda in February of 2010 and holding hundreds of children without moms and dads, Joe and Jessica Honegger (the founder) decided to adopt internationally (from Rwanda). Also on that visit, they met up with long time friends who had lived in Uganda for many years trying to create sustainable income opportunities for the Ugandan people. They asked Jessica if she would like to sell the fair-trade locally made goods in Austin, in order to raise money for the costly adoption process. Jessica agreed and the first Noonday Collection trunk show was born! You can read more about her story here.

Word spread quickly about Noonday's envied products and the lives they impact. Other women wanted to style their friends while advocating for women and kids. Soon, the Ambassador program launched and Noonday Collection will soon be found in a home near you!"- Noonday

When I first saw this jewelry I immediately thought of all  my friends. The collections just looked like my friends! So head on over to noonday collection and buy some really cute stuff!!

 

HG001LD_2-lN006ANC_4-sP001HDE_1-s

No comments:

Post a Comment